Do you like working with cloud infrastructures?
As a DevOps engineer at Sense you will be part of our back-end development and operations team. You are responsible for our 24/7 highly available cloud infrastructure, the heart of our product.
Our back-end runs on Linux (Ubuntu/Debian) which consists of VPSes hosted with AWS, OpenStack and traditional hosting. These servers provide a distributed sensor data storage (Cassandra), relational databases (MySQL/MariaDB/PostgreSQL), several computing and API services and web applications (Python, Ruby, Golang).
What you’ll do:
- Improve and extend our back-end applications
- Administer our VPS instances
- Work on monitoring and deploy facilities
- Maintain databases and web services
What we’d like to see from you:
- 2-5 years experience in a Back End role
- Programming experience for web applications (Python/Ruby/Golang) with highly exposure to REST API
- NoSQL & SQL database experience (cassandra/MySQL/PostgreSQL)
- Experience with server management tools (chef/puppet/docker)
- A hunger for a fast-paced product-environment
- Enthusiasm to work within an international team
- Experience with Linux systems administration & security
- Experience in Scrum methodology
Are you the medior DevOps engineer we are looking for?