- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): document control, Letter of Credit.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance - Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PRIMA MULTI ARTHA GROUP
is an integrated coal mining business aims to provide one-stop services through its subsidiaries, starting from managing mining concessions, holding mining contractor, coal processing plant, hauling and barging until anchorage point or port of discharge for both domestic and international buyers.
PT Prima Multi Artha, well-known as PMA Group, reside in Banjarbaru South Kalimantan, Indonesia with representative office in Alam Sutera, Tangerang nearby capital city of Jakarta, currently running Sub-Business Units as follows:
- PT Prima Bara Indonesia, engage in Coal Mining production in Central Kalimantan, Indonesia.
- PT Andhika Jaya Perkasa, engage in Coal Trading and providing stockpile areas as well hauling services
- PT PDN Atrind Marina Graha, engage in Coal Transshipment using tug boats and barges
- PT Batu Anugerah Mineral Resources, running the Coal Mining Contractor for other coal mine concessions.
Our buyers comes from not only local domestic Indonesia, but also we export to China, India, Singapore trader, South Korea power plants.
At this moment, PMA Group is one of the most reliable coal exporter from South Kalimantan, Indonesia. Our abilities to ship more than 2,2 millions MT good quality of coals in 2013, proves our existence to go beyond expectations.