- Responsible for studying and tracking sales, controlling cost of good as well as other Lounge expense, also responsible to conduct hard skill staff training.
- Manage Lounge and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards.
- Able to open and close Lounge and run Lounge operational as well as follow SOP.
- Coordinate the entire Lounge operation and appraise personnel's performance.
- Organizing marketing activities, such as promotional events.
- Preparing reports at the end of the shift/month, including staff control and food control.
- Preparing schedule for crew and conduct daily briefing.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Food & Beverage Services Management, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- Having strong leadership, interpersonal, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Service oriented to all levels of guests and management.
- Strong managerial and communication skills.
- Have the ability to handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Have the ability to conduct staff training.
- Computer Literate & Fluent in English is a must.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Sultan Hasanuddin International Airport (Makassar).
- Willing to work on Public Holidays with shift working hours and domicile in Makassar.
- Full-Time position(s) available.