- Responsible for studying and tracking sales, controlling cost of good as well as other Lounge expense, also responsible to conduct hard skill staff training.
- Manage Lounge and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards.
- Able to open and close Lounge and run Lounge operational as well as follow SOP.
- Coordinate the entire Lounge operation and appraise personnel's performance.
- Organizing marketing activities, such as promotional events.
- Preparing reports at the end of the shift/month, including staff control and food control.
- Preparing schedule for crew and conduct daily briefing.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Food & Beverage Services Management, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- Having strong leadership, interpersonal, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Service oriented to all levels of guests and management.
- Strong managerial and communication skills.
- Have the ability to handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Have the ability to conduct staff training.
- Computer Literate & Fluent in English is a must.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Sultan Hasanuddin International Airport (Makassar).
- Willing to work on Public Holidays with shift working hours and domicile in Makassar.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
We are the pioneer and the biggest lounges operator in the country, started the business in Surabaya since 1989 and won more than 7 awards and the last award is being The Best Lounge Operator in Indoensia.
We manage 11 Executive Lounges at selected Airports. Such as Juanda Surabaya Airport, Ngurah Rai Bali Airport, Soekarno-Hatta Jakarta Airport, Sultan Syarif Kasim II Pekanbaru Airport and Sultan Aji Muhammad Sulaiman Balikpapan Airport.