Future Pipe Industries PT
Tax Accounting Officer
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Balaraja Plant.
- Preferably Officer/Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Certification : Brevet A & B
- Hands-on in Tax-Accounting matters
- Experience of working on E-faktur, E-Spt, Preparation and filing of Tax reports (Pph21, 22, 23, 25/29, VAT)
- Can do attitude
- Detail Oriented
- Join ASAP
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||Future Pipe Industries PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Future Pipe Industries (FPI), the global leader in anti corrosive large diameter fiberglass pipe design and manufacturing, provides the world's largest product portfolio of fiberglass pipe systems, efficiently delivering water and energy to the world. With over 28 years in the industry, FPI has installed more than 160,000kilometres of pipe worldwide and built up a robust reputation for designing, manufacturing and installing bespoke pipe solutions for the world's biggest companies in the fields of infrastructure, oil and gas, industrial, and water. With operations spanning 16 countries across four continents, FPI's worldwide offices and testing facilities lead the way in product advancement, guaranteeing the highest standards in the fiberglass pipe industry today.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
At Future Pipe Industries (FPI), every team member is singularly passionate about fiberglass as the pipe material of the future, placing the company at the forefront of the world fiberglass revolution. We are continuously looking for the brightest and best, from experienced professionals to new college graduates, to join the company in pioneering our unique, made-to-order pipe manufacturing and installation services around the world. Deployed in over 50 countries, FPI continues to grow, employing over 3000 staff across the globe within our network of manufacturing and sales distribution centres. As a multinational company, FPI is proudly employing over 25 different nationalities, promoting countless new products which in turn satisfy our growing list of customers around the world. Our employees find Future Pipe Industries an exciting place where they can use their skills, knowledge and expertise while having a chance to grow with the Company. As part of FPI's commitment to excellence, new recruits undergo an orientation program and are provided continuous on-the-job training throughout their careers. We are dedicated to fostering a culture that promotes trust, respect, diversity and integrity; thereby allowing each individual to develop and grow. Our core business provides excellent opportunities for mechanical, industrial and civil engineers, as well as experts in the fields of material sciences, petrochemical and oil and gas engineering. If you are results-driven, energetic and motivated, FPI would like to make you a part of its fast-moving, dynamic organisation
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Future Pipe Industries PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Sales / Business Development
- 13 November 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Perusahaan yang tergolong besar dan memiliki jaringan yang luas di 14 negara yang ada di dunia. Atmosfir kerjanya juga bersifat multikultural sehingga bagus bagi yang suka mempelajari budaya asing.
- Untuk di Indonesia, perusahaan ini masih dalam tahap pengembangan, sehingga manajemennya masih banyak memerlukan perbaikan. Selain itu, penilaian evaluasi kinerja karyawannya juga masih berdasarkan rasa suka dan tidak suka dari pihak manajemen.