Job desk Event Spesialist :
- To assist with the development and delivery of an expanding annual calendar of small and large scale events
- To work with the Events Manager to agree upon objectives and outcomes for each event.
- To work with appropriate colleagues to develop and deliver the event specification and ensure that the style and calibre of the event meets the objectives and target audience.
- Ensure all event-related administrative records are kept up to date.
- Securing and booking a suitable venue or location;
- Preparing delegate packs and papers;
- Overseeing the dismantling and removal of the event and clearing the venue efficiently
- Post-event evaluation (including data entry and analysis and producing reports for event stakeholders).
- Minimum bachelor degree from communication or M.I.C.E With 2 years experience in events industry
- Maximum 30 years ald
- Fluent in English and computer
- Good in comunication skills
- Loyal and hard working
- Preferably live around south Jakarta, Tangerang, Bintaro.
Send your CV to
Jl. Rempoa Raya No 20 B,Rempoa, Ciputat, Tangerang Selatan 15412
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Dekha Tour, Jalan Rempoa Raya No 20, Banten, Republic of Indonesia