- Join a good performing team
- Enjoy a work life balance
- Ideally able to start with short notice
BCI Media Group is a leading provider of building and construction information with offices in South East Asia, Australia, and New Zealand. We service a large portfolio of Industry professionals allowing them to maintain a competitive advantage and win new business through the use of market information provided.
- Identify potential advertisers/sponsors for BCI Asia publications and events business.
- To meet or exceed sales objectives/target by selling BCI Asia publishing products/magazine advertising space by using professional sales technique via telephone, e-mail and meetings.
- Achieving key performance indicators and monthly sales targets.
- Manage all activities through BCI Asia’s CRM system.
- 5+ years working as a Sr. Account Executive/Account Manager with proven result.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, consultative, and communication skills.
- Goal oriented and self-driven personality is a MUST.
- Performance measured and motivated.
- Must be fluent in English with professional Bahasa Indonesia as a mandatory.
- Dynamic, self motivated and result oriented.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
- Family oriented, highly dynamic and energetic team where people love their job and being challenged to perform at their best.
- Medical Insurance coverage
- 14 days annual leave
- 2 days paid leave for charity work
- 1 day paid Birthday Leave
- 1 day paid Anniversary (Commencemen Date) Leave
- 5 days working week / work-life balance