BCI Asia PT
Senior Account Executive - Cross Media Division
- Join a good performing team
- Enjoy a work life balance
- Ideally able to start with short notice
BCI Media Group is a leading provider of building and construction information with offices in South East Asia, Australia, and New Zealand. We service a large portfolio of Industry professionals allowing them to maintain a competitive advantage and win new business through the use of market information provided.
We are looking for an experience event and advertising (publishing) sales consultant with excellent communication skills and result oriented.
Successful candidate, will work in selling advertising space for BCI Asia publications product (FuturArc & Construction+ Magazie) and BCI events.
Principle Job responsibilities:
- Identify potential advertisers/sponsors for BCI Asia publications and events business.
- To meet or exceed sales objectives/target by selling BCI Asia publishing products/magazine advertising space by using professional sales technique via telephone, e-mail and meetings.
- Achieving key performance indicators and monthly sales targets.
- Manage all activities through BCI Asia’s CRM system.
- 5+ years working as a Sr. Account Executive/Account Manager with proven result.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, consultative, and communication skills.
- Goal oriented and self-driven personality is a MUST.
- Performance measured and motivated.
- Must be fluent in English with professional Bahasa Indonesia as a mandatory.
- Dynamic, self motivated and result oriented.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
BCI Asia values personal integrity, social and environmental responsibility as well as transparency, quality and efficiency. Suitable candidates will share these values.
What's in it for you?
- Family oriented, highly dynamic and energetic team where people love their job and being challenged to perform at their best.
- Medical Insurance coverage
- 14 days annual leave
- 2 days paid leave for charity work
- 1 day paid Birthday Leave
- 1 day paid Anniversary (Commencemen Date) Leave
- 5 days working week / work-life balance
More information will disclosed during interview
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
|Industri||Arsitektur / Bangunan / Konstruksi|
|Perusahaan||BCI Asia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
BCI Media Group is a leading provider of building and construction information with offices across Australia, New Zealand and Asia. We service a large portfolio of Industry professionals allowing them to maintain a competitive advantage and win new business through the use of market information provided.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
BCI Asia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Building / Construction
- 13 Oktober 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Selama bekerja di tempat ini, saya banyak mendapatkan banyak pengalaman yang menarik dan berguna. Selain itu, kita juga bisa mempelajari banyak hal mengenai arsitektur.
- Basic salary yang tergolong rendah jika dibandingkan dengan perusahaan sejenis lainnya. Selain itu, perusahaan juga harus lebih terbuka terhadap masukan dari karyawannya tanpa memandang tingkat senioritas.