- This position responsible for developing solutions using Java Programming
- This includes working in Development Resources Team to produce Technical Design and Source Code Deliverables
- In addition, the resource will work with Business Stakeholders Client in analysis phases of the projects to collect application and technical requirements and ensure that the requirements tie back to the established requirements and project goals.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full time and Contract position(s) available.
- Quick to adapt new technology
- Experience in IT software development lifecycle methodologies and processes, including object-oriented development
- Ability to work independently and as a part of team
- Strong written and verbal communication skill
- Interpersonal skill to interact with team members
- Flexible and mobile working environment
- Laptop provided