Ensure that Supply Chain Management can supply product as required by Local and Export Market in the most efficient way.
- Ensure timely material availability according to schedule
- Ensure optimal inventory level and keep inventory value below Target
- To set with Purchasing the optimal supply parameters. Timely update in the system and conduct periodical review.
- Understand the procurement and general production process in supplier and evaluate its performance regularly and submit the result to Purchasing.
- Manage and monitor Order arrival and build smooth communication with supplier
- Create timely purchase request and communicate closely with Purchasing
- Working closely with Production Planner to minimize write of cost in case of product/ packaging changes
- Plan and coordinate timely release of the material according to the production schedule and ensure no production interruption caused by material supply.
- Collect, calculate and report key performance indicator variables periodically. Measure its performance and analyze the root cause and design preventive measurements.
- Actively search for improvement idea and propose solution to increase efficiency, productivity and quality. Maintain an up to date knowledge on operations and supply chain management.
- Involve in projects, workgroup and other activities as assigned by Supply Chain Manager.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Others), Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): warehouse and inventory control, material checking, Supply Chain.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cimanggis.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.