Purchasing Manager ( IT Industry )
- Receive and review the letter of demand for goods from all parts of either daily or monthly.
- Conduct an examination of the accuracy of the examination by the budget or needs.
- Collecting data on suppliers in terms of price, readiness and accuracy of delivery and quality of the goods they offer as data for selecting suppliers
- Doing the buying process from start request, quotation, preparation of administrative documents up to control the accuracy of the purchase
- Setting up a small cash payment by the other and the expenditure data.
- Conduct a review and recap purchase per month and the accuracy of the analysis is based on the budget.
- Coordinate with other parts of the specification of goods and delivery time.
- Running tasks related to administrative problems in the process of purchasing and procurement
- Age range 30 - 40 Years Old
- Have an educational background minimum Bachelor Degree ( S1 )in Business Administrations, Management, Economic, Accounting or other related field
- Having Knowledge and Long Experience at Purchasing Department in IT, Trading Industri or Japanese company is highly welcome for apply
- Must good skill in using system ERP & Excel for process data
- Analytical, fast learner, multi-tasking, organized, detail-oriented and self- motivated
- Minimun 3-5 years experience on managerial level
- Must Active in English language both oral and written
- Career path for Managerial level in Japanese Company
- THP 10 - 20 Juta / THP ( Based on skills and experience)
- Medical insurance
- Working Day / Hour ( Monday – Friday / 08.30 – 17. 00 )
Tutup pada 26/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Wisma Keiai 14 floor, Jl. Jendral Sudirman, Kav. 3-4, Central Jakarta