- iSentia’s purpose is to discover and share valuable insights that drive smarter decisions for organizations. iSentia is the leading Media Intelligence Service Provider globally, with a client list made out of the global 100 organizations.
- We currently have a position for an Insights Manager, who will work with a talented team to serve a variety of clients. Responsibilities include management of quantitative and qualitative social media research projects including:
- Strategizing on the best methodology/frameworks to meet clients’ objectives
- Managing the research process to meet client objectives and deadlines
- Creating plans for data tabulation and analysis
- Writing top line and detailed analysis
- Interacting and communicating with clients
- To continually be informed about offline and online developments/buzz about our clients
- Innovate and improve on research methodologies/frameworks
- Create thought leadership pieces for the organization
Desired Skills and Experience
- This is a growth opportunity that requires a person who is a motivated self-starter who can handle multiple responsibilities and can learn and innovate quickly at a fast-paced firm. The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Must have 3+ years of experience in market research or consumer insights
- Familiarity and interest in Social Media and other forms of data
- Able to understand trends, background, issues surrounding social media and traditional media in both societal and consumer aspects
- Ability to organize large amounts of content into an insightful, synthesized analysis
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including exceptional proofreading skills
- Smart, articulate, and can clearly convey thoughts and ideas
- Must be an advanced user of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and comfortable learning new software quickly. Knowledge of BI and statistical and analytics software is a plus
- Outstanding organizational skills and great attention to detail
- The ability to prioritize multiple projects and juggle tasks to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
- Excellent logic, reasoning, and problem solving skills
- References and writing/report samples required
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Mass Communications, Marketing, Social Science/Sociology or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Actuarial Science/Statistics or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Isentia is the Asia-Pacific region's leading media intelligence company, providing over 5,000 clients with information, analysis 24/7/365. iSentia has more than 1,100 employees across 15 countries filtering information from over 5,500 print, radio and television media outlets and over 250 million online conversations per month.
Our talented people, innovative search technology, comprehensive coverage and expert research provides the tools and insight to allow our clients to manage media relationships effectively, track and analyse issues of interest across all media, and discover and share valuable insights that drive smarter decisions.
At Isentia we look for people who have drive, passion, are progressive and enjoy working in a team environment - and we love a sense of humour! If you are interested in this role, then please apply now.
For more information, please visit our website http://www.isentia.com