- Max. 30 years of age.
- Candidate must possess at least a D3/S1 from any major.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the restaurant/ cafe industry.
- Passionate in communicate with people
- High-creativity, self-motivated, initiative, fast learner, good communication skills
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Presentation skills
- Ability to prioritise and plan effectively
- Awareness of different media agendas
- Applicants must be willing to work in Senopati area.
Job Description :
Public relations account executives are responsible for handling all aspects of planned publicity campaigns and PR activities.
Other tasks include:
- planning publicity strategies and campaigns
- writing and producing presentations and press releases
- dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organisations
- organising promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits
- speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations
- providing clients with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress
- analysing media coverage
- commissioning or undertaking relevant market research
- liaising with clients, managerial and journalistic staff about budgets, timescales and objectives
- designing, writing and/or producing presentations, press releases, articles, leaflets, ‘in-house' journals, reports, publicity brochures, information for web sites and promotional videos.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT Sumber Indokemjaya is a spin-off from CV Sumber Djaja.
CV Sumber Djaja was established in 1970 as the representative office of the Commercial Supplies Ltd. (Bangkok, Thailand). By 1973, CV Sumber Djaja became an independent company.
The enterprise kept on growing by adding Food Ingredients, PVC Stabilisers and Metal Finishing Chemicals into the business. In 1978, the company consist of 10 employees.
To adjust itself to the development of the Indonesian regulations, in 1988 PT Sumber Indokemjaya was established with head office located in Jakarta, the capital city. The representative office in Surabaya, East Java was established in 1979, and in 1995 the office in Medan, North Sumatra was established. Nowadays each office is facilitated with warehouses, trucks for delivery purpose and cars to support sales person mobility to reach intended market. In 1993, PT Sumber Indokemjaya invested some of its profits into palm plantation business. Currently the plantation is located in North Sumatra province 2000 ha and 8000 ha in Jambi Province. Both are in good fruitful production stage.
In 2004 the enterprise diversified the business by adding Pertamina Gas Station at Sunter, North Jakarta area.
The turnover reached its peak in 1996. When the economic crisis hit Asia in 1997 and severely Indonesia suffered the worst in 1998 had turned the condition around and dropped the turnover. Having gained knowledge and wisdom to be able to survive from the crisis, PT Sumber Indokemjaya is today prepared to cooperate with the existing and the soon-to-be partners to attain business and to establish prospective joint ventures