- Max. 30 years of age.
- Candidate must possess at least a D3/S1 from any major.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the restaurant/ cafe industry.
- Passionate in communicate with people
- High-creativity, self-motivated, initiative, fast learner, good communication skills
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Presentation skills
- Ability to prioritise and plan effectively
- Awareness of different media agendas
- Applicants must be willing to work in Senopati area.
Job Description :
Public relations account executives are responsible for handling all aspects of planned publicity campaigns and PR activities.
Other tasks include:
- planning publicity strategies and campaigns
- writing and producing presentations and press releases
- dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organisations
- organising promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits
- speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations
- providing clients with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress
- analysing media coverage
- commissioning or undertaking relevant market research
- liaising with clients, managerial and journalistic staff about budgets, timescales and objectives
- designing, writing and/or producing presentations, press releases, articles, leaflets, ‘in-house' journals, reports, publicity brochures, information for web sites and promotional videos.