- Performing day-to-day book-keeping, including weekly lodgements, analysis of payments, petty cash and invoicing.
- Ensure accuracy and compliance to internal policies
- Performing monthly bank reconciliations
- Interface with management in various departments, including sales, operations, IT and etc.
- Supporting a central financial and administrative function
- Maximum 30 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Accounting background
- Having at least 2 years of working experience in public accountant is preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Team player and have ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout Company organization
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl. Pangeran Jayakarta No 137, Building GRHA 137 3rd floor, Central Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia