Aero Wisata PT
- Mereview transaksi operasional (harian/mingguan/bulanan)
- Mencatat pengeluaran dan penerimaan dana/uang, dan membuat Rekonsiliasi bank (harian/bulanan)
- Mencatat dan posting transaksi (mingguan/bulanan)
- Membuat Laporan Kas (harian/mingguan)
- Membuat laporan perpajakan (bulanan)
- Membuat laporan keuangan entitas perusahaan dan konsolidasi (bulanan)
- Posting transaksi dengan sistem akuntansi (back office) MYOB (contoh)
- Lulusan S1 Akuntansi, yang diutamakan sudah berpengalaman bekerja selama 1-3 tahun di perusahaan
- Usia maksimal 30 tahun
- Menguasai Microsoft Words, Excel dan Powerpoint, terutama sudah pernah belajar dan menggunakan sistem akuntansi pelaporan, seperti MYOB, dll
- Akan ditempatkan di PT Aero Nurti Catering Service (Industri : Catering), salah satu unit usaha PT Aero Wisata
|Lokasi||Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Makanan dan Minuman / Catering|
|Perusahaan||Aero Wisata PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat profil|
Established with passion and commitment to deliver a perfect quality of service, Aerowisata started its journey in 1973 as a one of supporting service for Garuda Indonesia, the national airline of Indonesia. Along the years, we carry with us our greatest passion to provide an outstanding integrated service in the world of hospitality industries.
Today, Aerowisata provides series of services which are covered by four established business pillars: Aerowisata Food Services, Aerowisata Hotels & Resorts Services, Aerowisata Travel & Leisure Services, and Aerowisata Transportation Services. Each of these business pillars features distinctive services which are designed to bring perfect quality for success. We genuinely look for best opportunities to grow these business units and to increase our quality of services through partnership with clients and business partners.
PT Aerowisata also have sister company is : PT Aero Nurti Catering Service which industry is Catering services.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
HUMAN CAPITAL MISSION To maintain and intensify human resources performance and productivity via strategic human resource development as well as integrate and continuous working performance. To provide additional value and professional solution in human resource management, through centralization policy and Human Capital Management System procedures. Since the issuance of long term corporate planning 2009-2015 as Grand Strategic Planning, Human Capital Division is undergoing a human resource transformation through staff mapping, using assesment independent services agency. Employee assesment result has been stipulated as the basic decision maker in human resources placement and development program. We take pride in our strong team culture - one of mutual trust, learning, sharing, care and concern. This includes providing a conducive, family-friendly work environment that enhances our staff's professional and personal growth. We are seeking for highly motivated, dynamic, creative, innovative, responsible and disciplined willing to come forward and join us and be one of our great team.