- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Biology, Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety), Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
1. Plan, manage and control the production process to ensure processes are comply to TCCC requirement, operation are running smoothly with uninterrupted process to achieve the target with effective and efficient as well the engineering process for continual improvements , including ensuring for :
• Production Operation
• Product Quality Operation
• Maintenance Operation for Production Machines
2. Reports to Manufacturing Manager
3. Supervise Production Team Leader for 3-4 production lines
• Minimum Bachelor degree majoring in Chemical Engineering, Biology, food technology, pharmacy, industrial engineering, environmental engineering and other related fields
• Having experience in Production area, especially for food / beverage industry
• Good understanding on GMP, Environment System, Food Safety, Production Efficiency & Effectiveness Parameter