- Risk Management.
- Prevent Fraud.
- Analyzing the regulations and licenses related to the company and make sure the regulation and licenses are always updated.
- Doing research on new regulations or regulation related to company's new businesses.
- Manage the implementation of all aspects of the risk function, including implementation of processes, tools and systems to identify, assess, measure, manage, monitor and report risks.
- Assist in the development of and manage processes to identify and evaluate business areas' risks and risk and control self-assessments.
- Manage the process for developing risk policies and procedures, risk limits and approval authorities.
Conduct compliance & risk assessments.
- Good knowledge about legal research and analysis of Regulations.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships based on mutual trust and respect.
- A high level of written and verbal communication skills gained within a quality assurance environment.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Self starter, able to display initiative and pro-active approach to problem solving
Tutup pada 26/October/2016