SALES and BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT of Process Systems and Equipment in the following divisions:
- Plastic and Converting/Rigid Packaging
- Building Materials
- Food Processing
- Metal Processing/Automotive
- Oil & Gas/Petrochemical – Rotating Equipment
- Ensure a comprehensive market coverage with regards to the portfolio within the area of responsibility, incl. identifying new customers and potentials as well as developing the market for the current portfolio.
- Properly explain the technology offered, manage and interpret the customer requirements as well as establish a solid relationship with the customers.
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences etc.
- Prepare technical presentations, negotiate tenders and contract terms as well as manage relationships with other sales team members and technical experts.
- Prepare sales schedules and action plans and execute sales goals and objectives on a quarterly basis
Knowledge and Skill Requirements :
- Minimum Bachelor Degree/S1 in Engineering
- At least 5 years working experience in sales of industrial machinery and equipment with proven track record in sales and business development
- Strong team player with excellent English communication skills and the ability to persuade and influence others