- Managing corporate social media profiles
- Managing website - including generating, editing and uploading content and for enhancing its digital presence and outreach:
- Working across the medium of print and video
- Minimum D3 or S1
- 2 -3 years of experience in a newsroom environment with responsibility in photo and/or video journalism
- A track record of achieving success in traditional and social campaigns or initiatives
- In-depth knowledge of international news media operations and distribution
- Deep familiarity with Internet culture along with active participation in at least three different social media platforms
- Demonstrated skills in generating online sign-ups and digital marketing
- Understanding of media monitoring and social media analytics tools and monitoring platforms
- Sound technical and productions skills including camera operation, non-linear editing and script-writing
- Understanding of photo and video archiving systems, including cataloguing and key wording
- Knowledge of copyright and licensing
- Strong influencing skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Good understanding of organizational development and business planning
- Excellent negotiation & facilitation,
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Tight deadlines with multiple projects
- Exceptional written and spoken English
Interested applicants please send a full resume. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
We are a fast paced innovative online advertising business who is the No. 1 player in our industry segment. We offer successful candidates the opportunity to expand their talents & develop a career pathway into the future.
PT Web Marketing Indonesia is part of iProperty.com (www.iProperty.com), Asia’s No. 1 Online Property Group with a network in Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong and Philippines. We currently seeking qualified professional to join our team as: