- To monitor billing progress and ensure supporting docs are correct and match with contract and PO information
- Maintain accurate and up to date every logs of issues, risks, change controls, actions and meeting minutes, ensure that actions are followed up in a timely fashion.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues in the Commercial team, Pre-sales team to ensure that we follow our Contract with customer
- Ensure that the needs of customers and outcomes for service users drive contract management activity, and that customer feedback is sought and used as part of the contract management processes
- Collecting Information: To collect valid evidence, contractual communications and price information in time
- Assist to manage for Po Closing : To ensure all the criteria of PO has meet the PO closing criteria
- Manage relationships between internal and external to ensure the best outcomes are achieved
- Candidate minimum have Bachelor Degree in any Major.
- Working experiences more than 2 years in Contract Management in telecommunication company
- Have good communication skill with internal and customer
- Able to speak English fluently (can speak Mandarin is added value)