- Accomplishes marketing and sales division’s objective by planning, developing, implementing and evaluating sales action plans
- Accomplishes marketing and company mission by completing related result as needed
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities, improving product, coordination product development
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Industrial), Computer Science/Information Technology, Economics, Psychology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): human resource information system hris, customer relationship management crm, negotiating skill, sales activities, Communication Skill, and attractive personality
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Sales - Engineering/Technical/IT or equivalent.
- Full-Time and Contract position(s) available.