- Analyse all Costing, Tax, and CAPEX process
- Monitoring various Journal Transactions, Accruals / Provisions, all reconciliations.
- Rechecking of Journal Transaction and suppoting Documents in the Petty Cash Voucher and Control cash out
- Rechecking of Journal Transaction and Supporting Documents in the AP Invoice Voucher
- Handle of Internal, External & Tax Auditor for Accounting Report
- Prepare the Fiscal Correction for External and Tax Report
- Prepare the Annual Tax Return Report
- GV Journal Adjustment
- Handle of Bank Corespondence
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, in Finance/Accountancy/Economics
- Familiar with Data analysis containing graphic and numbers
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to write report and able to use Accounting system (SCALA)
- Ms. Office skill (Advance level in Ms. Excel)
- Excellent English communication skills
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- 1 Full-Time position available.
Tutup pada 26/October/2016