- Analyse all Costing, Tax, and CAPEX process
- Monitoring various Journal Transactions, Accruals / Provisions, all reconciliations.
- Rechecking of Journal Transaction and suppoting Documents in the Petty Cash Voucher and Control cash out
- Rechecking of Journal Transaction and Supporting Documents in the AP Invoice Voucher
- Handle of Internal, External & Tax Auditor for Accounting Report
- Prepare the Fiscal Correction for External and Tax Report
- Prepare the Annual Tax Return Report
- GV Journal Adjustment
- Handle of Bank Corespondence
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, in Finance/Accountancy/Economics
- Familiar with Data analysis containing graphic and numbers
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to write report and able to use Accounting system (SCALA)
- Ms. Office skill (Advance level in Ms. Excel)
- Excellent English communication skills
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- 1 Full-Time position available.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
SCG (Siam Cement Group) is a Thailand-based company the which has three core businesses namely SCG Cement - Building Materials, SCG Chemicals, SCG Paper,. SCG has been operating in Indonesia since 1995 and has a total of 22 companies in Indonesia eg. Jayamix, Kia keramic, Sturdy, Pipe and Precast etc.
PT SCG Pipe and Precast Indonesia is a company engaged in the manufacture and development of precast concrete products in particular precast concrete products for plumbing. Our products have been widely used for infrastructure development in Indonesia and abroad.
Through the technological advantages we have and the commitment to create high quality products and consistent, PT SCG Pipe and Precast Indonesia has played an important role in industrial development in Indonesia.
Since the establishment of our company, our continued success highlights the enormous wealth of experience gained through the sharing of expertise and resources between local and expatriate staff. This concept of skill sharing is intrinsic not only to the everyday operations of each plant, but Also to the remarkable record of productivity, safety and cooperation on even the most complex projects in Indonesia.