Bachelor degree majoring in Information Technology. A lower degree in combination of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the bachelor degree.
Candidate should have minimum 1 - 2 years experience in development of information system for both web based.
Strong hands on experience in Microsoft .NET programming (C#, VB .NET, ASP .NET).
Good knowledge and experience in Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005 or Oracle Database would be an advantage.
Good analytical skills.
Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skill.
Have high commitment to meet project's target and dateline.
Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Developing cutting edge web applications using the components of .net programming.
- Design, development and implementation of applications which provide solutions to business problems.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.