HR Generalist & Legal Supervisor
- As HR Generalist take responsibility for recruitment,compensation & benefit, people development and industrial relation.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Responsibility for collection data,validation & payroll process (head office and plant).
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Familiarizes with existing Company Regulation contract (memorandum of agreements) and reviews existing policies and procedures to find out if it supports an efficient Company Regulation contract implementation.
- Performs Legal administration document ie. Merk Dagang (HAKI),SIUP, TDP,NPWP,Domisili,etc
- Filing and documenting the company licenses with well
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Human Resource Management, Law or equivalent.
- At least 6 year(s) of working experience in similar position.
- Able work with target and result oriented
- Able communication in Bahasa & English (average).
- Willing work from Monday - Saturday (Saturday half day)
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 26/October/2016