Duties and responsibilities:
- Train workers in food preparation, and in service, sanitation, and safety procedures
- Resolve customer complaints regarding food service
- Observe and evaluate workers and work procedures to ensure quality standards and service, and complete disciplinary write-ups
- Perform personnel actions, such as hiring and firing staff, providing employee orientation and training, and conducting supervisory activities, such as creating work schedules or organizing employee time sheets
- Record production, operational, and personnel data on specified forms
Education and qualifications:
- Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Food & Beverage Services Management or Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field
- Knowledge and understand 'F&B or Hospitality common language'
Skills and specifications:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Leadership; able to lead and direct and also concern for others by being understanding and helpful to teams
- High attention to detail and high initiative
- Adaptable and dependable
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Marco Padang Bistro is one of Arya Noble's Strategic Business Unit with a concept of Padang Culinary Art, serving Old Padang Recipe with high taste. We are seeking professionals to join our new outlets to contribute to the advancement of the company and team.