Bank Amar Indonesia PT
Internal Auditor ( Jakarta & Surabaya)
- Prepare and execute specific audit programs, procedures and tasks that are sufficient to opine on the adequacy of governance, risk management, control and compliance processes;
- Performs audit procedures, including evaluating suitability of control design and operating effectiveness, determining compliance with policies and procedures, identifying and defining issues, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting client processes and procedures;
- Conducts interviews, reviews documents, develops and administers surveys, compose summary memo, and prepares working papers;
- Prepares reports of audit findings, including recommendations that are relevant, complete and accurate for audit assignments;
- Build and maintain solid relationships via regular communications with key stakeholders;
- Act as a consultant on all quality control matters, educating staff on trends and issues so that the business is proactive in addressing them as required;
- Conducts periodic reviews of compliance with regulatory requirements and compliance with policy, based on the bank’s risk assessment according to the approved audit schedule;
- Through continuous education, maintain and improve knowledge of corporate governance, risk management, internal controls, compliance and internal audit processes; and
- Effectively maintain independence to ensure objectivity of findings and recommendations.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Undergraduate degree from reputable university (finance, accounting or business preferred);
- Having 1-4 years of full-time bank auditing experience;
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of major laws and banking regulations required;
- Effective communication (both verbal and written), negotiating and presentation skills;
- Confident and able to show conviction over opinions and suggestions;
- Excellent analytical ability with a good attention to detail;
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to challenge, influence and manage key stakeholders; and
- Team player with a flexible results driven approach;
- Placement : Jr. Auditor in Jakarta & Sr. Auditor in Surabaya
|Industri||Perbankan / Keuangan / Jasa Keuangan|
|Perusahaan||Bank Amar Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat review lihat profil|
Tolaram Group is a multinational company based on Singapore which has diversified portfolios that includes financial services, manufacturing, marketing, logistic, power transmission, sales & distribution and real estate development. Our operations are running in Asia, Africa and Europe.
Amar Bank is a member of Tolaram Group with the vision to be a solid, healthy and modern Bank. It provides trusted primary banking service with the modern quality of customer experience. As a newly rebranding Bank that is ready to embark the market, it seeks extraordinary talented individuals to strengthen the team and will be a part of the team who will work together to achieve the organizational goals and grow as individuals both personally and professionally.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
We take pride in our strong team culture - one of mutual trust, learning, sharing, care, willingness, cooperation and concern. This includes providing a conducive, family-friendly work environment that enhances our staff's professional and personal growth. Amar Bank seeks extraordinary talented individual to strengthen our holacratics organization. Who must share our value and passionate to become part of our team to accomplish our vision to be the most trusted and preferred digital bank in Indonesia.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Bank Amar Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Sales / Business Development
- 07 Juni 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Kenyamanan yang tidak daat dibeli sangat mendominasi di ruangan kantor yang berasaskan kekeluargaan dan kebersamaan diantara karyawan sangat bagus untuk membangun kerja tim.
- Uang intensif dan tambahan sangat lama diberikan kepada karyawan sehingga kurang kondusif dan merugikan karyawan yang lembur setiap harinya di perusahaan.