Our Client is an established Construction Firm in Singapore with international presence.
- The incumbent would serve as an Apprentice to be able to lead Indonesian Operation in future
- The incumbent would be required to work in Singapore for min. 2 years to understudy the company's management.
- The incumbent would need to in future assist the company to build the business and expand in Indonesia
- The incumbent would need to be able to oversee operations and business in Indonesia branch.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural, Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Candidate must possess experience working and must be familiar with the local authorities in Indonesia.
Qualified or interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the Apply Button.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Illustration of your project experience.
- Personal Particulars
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All Applications would be treated in strictest confidence.