Project Manager(Construction Industry) (Singapore/Indonesia) (Good Prospect)
Our Client is an established Construction Firm in Singapore with international presence.
- The incumbent would serve as an Apprentice to be able to lead Indonesian Operation in future
- The incumbent would be required to work in Singapore for min. 2 years to understudy the company's management.
- The incumbent would need to in future assist the company to build the business and expand in Indonesia
- The incumbent would need to be able to oversee operations and business in Indonesia branch.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural, Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Candidate must possess experience working and must be familiar with the local authorities in Indonesia.
Qualified or interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the Apply Button.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Illustration of your project experience.
- Personal Particulars
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All Applications would be treated in strictest confidence.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
At Ackerman Global Search, we specialize in executive search and permanent placement from junior to senior management positions from a wide range of industries include Telecommunications, Healthcare, Banking & Finance,Civil & Construction Engineering, Oil & Gas, Facilities Management, Manufacturing, Transportation & Logistics, FMCG, Retail & Hospitality.
While some firms only communicate with candidates over the phone or via email, our firm’s policy is to have a face-to-face interview with every candidate. In addition to analysing their experience, we will also evaluate their personality. This will allow us to better assess the suitability of the candidates based on the requirements of our customers.
In addition to social media and platforms, we also identify suitable candidates from own database and referrals from candidates within the same profession.
We understand that many companies operate their regional recruitment from Singapore. As such, we had built up a network of associates in China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand and USA so that we can also provide our executive search services for positions in these countries. The objective is to offer seamless recruitment solutions for our customers in the region.
We respect the companies we worked with and have given our promise not to reveal their profiles to the new clients we would like to work with.