CV Artha Kalaena
- Develop new programs / services / projects with Telco Operators, music labels, artist and etc
- Develop new partners relating with mobile and internet service
- Assist with executing marketing & communication plan with media agency
- To track and evaluate performance of brand campaigns
- Assist in e-marketing, website optimization, facebook marketing
- Minimum D3 degree level or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years on and offline marketing communications experience
- Experience of a range of offline and online marketing techniques used to generate response and brand awareness, for example: national and regional events, email, website updates, research management
- Successful track record of marketing products or services to defined target audiences
- B2B marketing experience
- Strong negotiation skills, able to get excellent value for money from partners and suppliers
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Bisnis / Konsultasi Manajemen|
|Perusahaan||CV Artha Kalaena lihat lowongan|
Vini Vidi Vici Adventure Camp or we used to call as the Trivi Adventure Camp was established since 2004 which was base camp at Jakarta . Originator or founder of this company there are 3 people who each have different disciplinary backgrounds, we are Antonius Sujarwanto, SE as Training Manager, Ardi Irawan, ST as Logistic Manager and Dwi Sasongko, Psi as a Psychologist
Trivi Adventure Camp have several staff that serves as a facilitator (instructor), Observer (observer), logistic team support and medical team. During the period of approximately 10 years Trivi Adventure Camp has had varying experiences of some who attended the training company using our services.
In the development internally, Trivi Adventure Camp active in making learning with one surgical method books, attend personal development seminars, especially in terms of the training it self. Our hope here is that any development and progress, especially in the field of training outdoors can we serve the maximum and methods are updated to the prospective client in the future.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Vision & Mission Vision To be The Leader of Human Resources Development Through Experiential Learning in Indonesia at 2015 Mission Foster a sense of empathy in the participants Enhance personal creative and full of innovation in the face of global competition Always give the best to learn how to improve the quality of experiential learning methods.