- Implement front end solutions as outlined utilising HTML / CSS / JS and ensuring the end result is compliant and satisfied all requirements.
- Manage time resources and provide accurate estimation and feedback of required tasks.
- Ensure all code is committed to the code repository on a daily basis, tagged and commented accordingly.
- To participate in the Agile Software Development process. Maintain and update allocated tickets on a day-to-day basis.
- Understand the Software Development Process.
- Solid foundations in Twitter Bootstrap.
- Experience in using frameworks such as JQuery.
- Knowledge of Object Orientated Software Development.
- Understand MVC Design patterns.
- Understanding of the REST pattern.
- Understanding of code repository tools such as Git.
- Familiarity with the Agile process.
- Completing or recently completed university degree in a computer science.
- PHP Knowledge would be a benefit.
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Time Management
Applications must include a cover letter, an outline of experience in this discipline, salary expectations and when you are able to start.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Fresh graduates are welcome.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Ruko Icon 21, Jalan Meruya Ilir, North Meruya, West Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia