The purpose of the PHP Developer role is to develop PHP based solutions for specific projects components and assist with the overall architectural design of PHP related projects. This includes development of server side code, and assisting front-end developers with the integration of dynamic PHP based elements.
- Write PHP Software in compliance with the Bottletop Software Development guidelines.
- Participate in estimation and management of allocated tasks and tasks allocated to junior developers / mentorees.
- Ensure all code is committed to the code repository on a daily basis, tagged and commented accordingly.
- To participate in the Agile Software Development process. Maintain and update allocated tickets on a day-to-day basis.
- Understand the Software Development Process.
- Medium to Advanced level in PHP programming language.
- Knowledge of Object Orientated Software Development.
- Understand MVC Design patterns.
- Full understanding of the REST pattern.
- Medium level of MySQL Database experience.
- Proficient understanding of code repository tools such as Git.
- Proficient understanding of the Agile process.
- Familiarity with Agile tools such as Jira.
- University degree qualification in computer science.
- 5 years experience in software development.
- Code Igniter MVC Framework.
- Linux Shell competency.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Time Management
Applications must include a cover letter, an outline of experience in this discipline, salary expectations and when you are able to start.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Fresh graduates are welcome.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Bottletop Republic is a developer of bespoke software and cloud applications, focused on delivering strategies and applications to small to medium enterprise. Bottletop tailor innovative cloud applications for small to medium enterprises. We navigate the ever-changing technological world to provide you with sustainable, adaptable platforms for your business. Wefre here to help you gain a competitive advantage both today, and in the future. We are constantly looking for capable and talented staff to join our offices in Brisbane, Melbourne and Indonesia.