This role will be operated in conjunction with guidance and feedback from the Australian office and best suited towards an individual looking to spend considerable time enhancing their Android Development skills.
- Write software in Java targeted towards Android based devices in compliance with the Bottletop Software Development guidelines.
- Participate in estimation and management of allocated tasks.
- Ensure all code is committed to the code repository on a daily basis, tagged and commented accordingly.
- To participate in the Agile Software Development process. Maintain and update allocated tickets on a day-to-day basis.
- Understand the Software Development Process.
- Medium level in Java programming language.
- Knowledge of Object Orientated Software Development.
- Understand common Android SDK Design patterns and their appropriate implementation.
- Proficient understanding of code repository tools such as Git.
- Proficient understanding of the Agile process.
- Familiarity with Agile tools such as Jira.
- University degree qualification in computer science.
- 3 years experience in software development with Android SDK or Java.
- Experience using Gradle or Maven dependency management systems.
- Experience in utilising Java in other environments, such as Swing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Time Management
Tutup pada 26/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Ruko Icon 21, Jalan Meruya Ilir, North Meruya, West Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia