The purpose of the iOS Developer is to develop applications for the iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and other Apple devices based on the iOS platform and Objective-C programming language in line with projects requirements.
This role will be operated in conjunction with guidance and feedback from the Australian office and best suited towards an individual looking to spend considerable time enhancing their iOS and Objective-C skills.
Primary Responsibilities are:
- Develop iOS Software using Objective-C and XCode IDE.
- Develop Software within Bottletop Software Development Guidelines.
- Participate in estimation and management of allocated tasks.
- Ensure all code is commited to git repositories on a daily basis.
- Participate in Agile Software Development Framework.
- Understand the Software Development Process.
- Medium level in Objective-C programming language.
- Knowledge of Object Orientated Software Development.
- Understand common iOS Design patterns and their appropriate implementation.
- Proficient understanding of code repository tools such as Git.
- Proficient understanding of the Agile process.
- Familiarity with Agile tools such as Jira.
- University degree qualification in computer science.
- 3 years experience in software development with Objective-C.
- Experience using Cocoa Pods.
- Familiarity with Apple Developer Certificate and Provisioning process
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Time Management
Applications must include a cover letter, an outline of experience in this discipline, salary expectations and when you are able to start.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Bottletop Republic is a developer of bespoke software and cloud applications, focused on delivering strategies and applications to small to medium enterprise. Bottletop tailor innovative cloud applications for small to medium enterprises. We navigate the ever-changing technological world to provide you with sustainable, adaptable platforms for your business. Wefre here to help you gain a competitive advantage both today, and in the future. We are constantly looking for capable and talented staff to join our offices in Brisbane, Melbourne and Indonesia.