PT Bottletop Republic Pty Ltd
The purpose of the UX Designer is to design and develop the User Experience for Websites, Apps, Multimedia and other software that Bottletop Republic develops. This includes developing user experience workflows, wireframes and mock designs, complete through to finished artwork for mobile and web developers.
- Based on project requirements, create wireframes that outline the experience and journey a user would take through the application.
- Participate in estimation and management of allocated tasks.
- Ensure all code is committed to the code repository on a daily basis, tagged and commented accordingly.
- Ensure all software files are backed up to the company intranet.
- To participate in the Agile Software Development process. Maintain and update allocated tickets on a day-to-day basis.
- Strong UX Design Skills – including sketching, concept creation and wireframing.
- Competency with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Full understanding of the design elements, controls and functionality of the web and mobile platforms.
- Ability to take written and mudmapped specifications and translate these into a user experience.
- Ability to employ the best practises and latest design concepts into developed work.
- University degree qualification in a design related discipline
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Time Management
Applications must include a cover letter, an outline of experience in this discipline, salary expectations and when you are able to start.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Barat, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Teknik Informatika (IT)|
Bottletop Republic is a developer of bespoke software and cloud applications, focused on delivering strategies and applications to small to medium enterprise. Bottletop tailor innovative cloud applications for small to medium enterprises. We navigate the ever-changing technological world to provide you with sustainable, adaptable platforms for your business. We’re here to help you gain a competitive advantage both today, and in the future. We are constantly looking for capable and talented staff to join our offices in Brisbane, Melbourne and Indonesia.