- Develop assortment plan, in - store merchandising display and promotional activity through demonstrating analysis and ability to make recommendations
- excellence execution channel plan with focused alignment & cross - function teamwork, optimizing key parameters within the business to improve sales
- Develop marketing intelligence, conduct evaluation and get channel insight for promotional activities
- support external relationship with customer
- manage in - direct report, ensuring workload prioritized based on business requirements
- manage related thrid party in order to support channel plan and execution
- Max 35 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Doctorate, any field.
- English Fluent is must
- At least 2 years of working experience as marketing assistant manager in Trading company or FMCG industry
- Familiar handle product FMCG or specialized in drink product.
- Expertise in Marketing Channel, Event Management, Merchandising and etc
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position available.