Pancamagran Wisesa PT
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Excel, SAP, Oracle Finance.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kemang Raya.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Able to work multitasking
- Inisiative, humble, detail and quick response.
Job Description :
- Create invoices
- Make receipts
- Create sales reports daily, weekly, monthly and yearly.
- Doing things that are needed in the showroom (Kemang Raya)
- Responsible for administrative matters.
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||Pancamagran Wisesa PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat profil|
PT Pancamagran Wisesa is one of the first class importer/sole distributor companies in Indonesia have a great Premium Product Division such as:
- Marble, Granite (Natural Stone, Compac, Antolini, Fiandre)
- Ceramic (Powergres)
- Mozaic (Sicis)
- House Hardware (Rocky Mountain)
- Sanitary (Kallista)
- Alumunium Door & Window (Infissi)
- Luxury and elegance for fine sterling silverware, cutlery and flatware (Christoffle)
- Kitchen & Home Appliances (De Dietrich, Brandt, Webber)
- Premium Coffee (Javanegra)
- Kitchen Cabinet
- Furniture (BoConcept)
With expert and experienced human resources in its field, our commitment is to provide the best service and quality based on honesty and trust.
Therefore, since 1991, we have been trusted to be the importer/sole distributor of world top class brands, such as Marble, Granite, Compac, De Dietrich, Sicis and Brandt and has also been entrusted in the construction of various major projects, from hotels, office buildings, to residential houses, which need a personal and in-depth touch.
In order to reach the consumers, we own a few exclusive showrooms, as well affiliations, in various major cities throughout the country.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
We take pride in our strong team culture - one of mutual trust, learning, sharing, care, willingness, cooperation and concern. This includes providing a conducive, family-friendly work environment that enhances our staff's professional and personal growth. We are seeking for highly motivated, dynamic, independent individuals and disciplined person who willing to come forward and can work independently and team work and be one of our great team.