Coordinate, monitoring and evaluation all activity in Engineering Department area that include Breakdown / Trouble shooting all process in order to support production process, achievement of production target and Yield Improvement, Engineering / customer sample making, Management Technical Standard
- Plan Department work Program that include transfer for new model, Value Engineering Project, Selection material and machine, Product master generation program etc., in order to support production process and achievement of production target effectively and efficiently
- Coordination, Monitoring, and Controlling of the execution of Engineering program and ensure all activity are in accordance with the prevailing policy, standard and procedure in order to meet the objective quality of Engineering in an effective and efficient manner
- Review the analysis of new / transfer product, identify the requirement of new / transfer product that include defining parameter, selecting material and machine specification, etc., in order to plan and propose the production process accurately and timely.
- Monitor and review the determination of process condition and management technical standard such as process control chart, manufacturing specification, work instruction, etc., in order to support production process and meet customers’ requirement in a timely manner.
- Coordinate, monitor and approve the trouble shooting activities (include abnormality lot and ARV) in accordance with the case of material disposition and Counter Measure or Corrective Action to ensure the agreed corrective actions are done properly and sufficient in order to support production process and minimize downtime.
- Review the operating budget proposed by subordinates, and prepare operating budget for the superior’s approval, monitor and control the use of allocated budget to support the activities effectively.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), or Engineering (Industrial), or Engineering (Material Science), or Engineering (Mechatronic / Electromechanical).
- Having experienced in Electronic manufacturing process at least 10 yeras
- At least 5 years of working experience in same position or
- Having experienced in Engineering leader at least 8 years.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Engineering.
- Familiar at least to Value Engineering, Process Parameter Control, Cost Reduction, Buy Off Machine, Bill Off Material, Machine And Equipment Maintenance.
- Understand SMT machine, Manufacturing continue process
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kawasan EJIP Cikarang.
- 2 Vacancy positions for Full-Time available.
Possible to joint immediately