Support project implementation of Bayer Farmer Club by collecting data, educating grower to identify crop problem and suggest appropriate crop solutions.
Major task and Responsibilities of the position
- Collecting and Updating Bayer Farmer Club data base
- Sales and marketing program implementation in the channel partner (Retailer 1/2) and farmer level
- Executing sales program in channel partner: One Day Promo (ODP), Bayer Clinic (BC) and Retailer Merchandising (RM)
- Executing grower marketing program: Demo Plot (DP), Mass Spray (MS), Farm Field Day (FFD) and Farmer Meeting (FM)
- Engagement/interaction face to face (customer visit) with channel partner, farmer/key farmer and local government officer Penyuluh Pertanian Lapangan (PPL)
- Executing Project Bayer Farmer Club (BFC)
- Educating key farmers on identifying crop problem and selecting appropriate crop solutions
- Guiding and monitoring: make sure proper usage of Bayer crop solution program from seed to harvesting
- Facilitating regular meeting for update progress and best practice sharing among key farmers
- Educate Grower to calculate ROI , Record and monitoring in the Return on Investment (ROI) form over the period
- Report in implementation all sales/marketing program to Sales Sales Executive (SE) in monthly bases
- Report expenses in the monthly bases
- Report to SE and follow guidance from SE to ensure alignment with area focus
- Period of Project:
- The length of each batch will not exceeding the period of 9 consecutive months effective from the date of the project commencing.
- Candidate must possess at least a SMU, Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Agriculture/Aquaculture/Forestry or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Across Indonesia.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.