- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Economics, Engineering (Industrial), Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
• This position is responsible for analyzing Infrastructure Planning capability and capacity within CCAI.
• Analyzed & Calculate the future locations and capacities of new production lines, warehouses, site expansion and greenfield sites, supporting the activities in shaping the strategies / investment plans required to deliver business plans in 1 to 10 year horizon.
• Analyzed & Calculate the impact of Route To Market (RTM) changes to Distribution & Delivery Strategy and Infrastructure.
• Work with National Supply Network Optimization Manager to develop Yearly Production, Distribution & Inventory Budget for complete 52 week horizon and have alignment with Sales, Manufacturing & Finance
• Provide Weekly Out Of Matrix Analysis, Actual and Projection then inform to business the cost impact of OOM.
• Identifying & Implementing the cost reduction initiatives in the CCAI Supply Chain Network, through building optimized models & analysis reports in IBM iLog.
• Actively drive OOM movement cost reduction working closely with National Supply Planners, contributing to the annual cost saving targets
• Work with National Supply Network Optimization Manager to provide insights and recommendations to CCAI Management and S&OP team to support decision making.
• Min. bachelor degree in Engineering, Business, Economics (preferably major in Industrial Engineering)
• Min. 5 years of working experience in supply chain planning / supply chain infrastructure
• Experience with SAP APO Supply Network Planning or PPDS preferred.
• Experience with Supply Chain Optimization application
• CPIM certified from APICS preferred
• Knowledge of business application, such as BASIS, Oracle, SAP, SCM Optimization
• Strong PC skills (Word & Excel) required.
• Understand Master Scheduling Concept
• Understand Production Planning Process
• Understand Sales and Operations Planning process
• Demand Management
• Capacity Management
• Supply Chain Management
• Execution, Planning, and scheduling control
• Manufacturing process environments
• Understand business and supply chain strategy
• Decision Making
• Financial Acumen
• Developing Others
• Managing Performance
• Planning & Executing
• Orientation to Excellence
• Customer Orientation
• Communication & Influencing
• Problem Solving
Review ( PT Coca Cola Bottling Indonesia )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Pihak atasan yang memberikan penyuluhan yang baik terhadap karyawan dan adanya program training yang tepat untik membantu karyawan untuk berkembang.
Daya saing yang cukup kuat karena sudah banyak nya konsumen loyal maka distributor sedikit mengalami kesulitan untuk mencari konsumen potential yang baru.