- Selling vehicles that satisfy customers’ needs and meeting or exceed dealership sales goals
- Using the dealership Customer Relationship Management System in managing all customer contact and keeping accurate records of every contact result
- Building relationships with customers and consulting with them to determine their needs
- Presenting vehicle selections best suited to each customer’s stated needs and benefits in action during the vehicle test drive
- Following up on all post-delivery items
- Generating new business by prospecting, making follow up calls to customer base and referral sources, and educating all potential customers on our products and incentive programs
- Report to General Manager Sales
- Minimum education of Bachelor Degree.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in luxury automotive industry.
- Proactive, creative and able to work under pressure.
- Good administrative skills (soft skills) are necessary.
- Ability to speak English or Mandarin is a plus.
- Passion for cars and the latest technology.
- Able to provide a first class customer service
- 1 day off a week, Saturday or Sunday
Tutup pada 26/October/2016