Job description :
- Selling vehicles that satisfy customers’ needs and meeting or exceed dealership sales goals
- Using the dealership Customer Relationship Management System in managing all customer contact and keeping accurate records of every contact result
- Building relationships with customers and consulting with them to determine their needs
- Presenting vehicle selections best suited to each customer’s stated needs and benefits in action during the vehicle test drive
- Following up on all post-delivery items
- Generating new business by prospecting, making follow up calls to customer base and referral sources, and educating all potential customers on our products and incentive programs
- Report to General Manager Sales
- Minimum education of Bachelor Degree.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in luxury automotive industry.
- Proactive, creative and able to work under pressure.
- Good administrative skills (soft skills) are necessary.
- Ability to speak English or Mandarin is a plus.
- Passion for cars and the latest technology.
- Able to provide a first class customer service
- 1 day off a week, Saturday or Sunday
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Aston Martin is one of the world’s most iconic sports car brand and has been hand-built over the past 100 years based on its core values of power, beauty and soul.
Aston Martin Jakarta was established in April 2015 as the authorized dealership for Aston Martin in Indonesia.
At our showroom in Menteng, Jakarta, we are proud to provide first class sales and after-sales services to all Aston Martin owners.