- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Biology, Chemistry, Engineering (Chemical), Pharmacy/Pharmacology, Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Plan and Manage the Implementation of Quality Assurance Program as per TCCC and other international standard applied consistently in beverage process across CCAI Bottling including Quality Improvement to drive effective and efficient initiatives implementation.
• Develop Quality protocol for manufacturing process to achieve TCCC quality standard
• Lead on developing and maintaining Quality Monitoring Program by referring to KORE manual and accommodating local condition and testing capability.
• Communicate Standard Operation & Requirements for internal.
• Develop and lead implementation of Quality Improvement programs by optimally utilize inputs from Quality Measures, Audits, consumer complaint, internal audit and regular visit feedback, including drive, monitor CAP finalization and ensure effectiveness.
• Regular monitor and review Plant Operation Quality Performance, Beverage Line Capability and GMP by conducting regular assessment/line re-qualification and develop action plan with respective operation.
• Develop Manufacturing protocol for new product / process based on standard and specification provided by CCI.
• Lead in NPD / New Process trial to ensure that Production line is ready to be validated by CCI.
• Support on bottlers validation process for any process changes and lead for approval process.
• Support bottlers and supplier-packaging quality improvement team in trial of new packaging and packaging modification.
• Ensure the implementation food safety standard (FSSC) and other quality system implementation in respective operations (international certification & standards, KORE manual & standard)
• Develop and provide quality report for product & package quality, Beverage line Capability and GMP included failure analysis & trends
• Identify area for improvement, develop improvement program and monitor the implementation to increase process efficiency, cost effectiveness, or increase productivity.
• Manage subordinates and develop capability through setting and reviewing subordinates’ performance target, regular coaching and ensuring implementation of Individual Development Plan (IDP)
• Prepare, monitor, and control the operational expense to ensure expenditure is in line with the budget.
• Take responsibility for providing and managing a work environment that is safe and without risk to health by ensuring OHS policy, plans, procedures, induction, training and work instructions are followed. Ensure that hazard management including identification, assessment and control are undertaken.
Min. Bachelor degree majoring in Chemical Engineering, Biology, food technology, pharmacy.
Min 5 years in technical and quality Assurance role.
Experience from other beverage or food companies will be an advantage.
• Manufacturing Operation Management
• Quality Assurance Operational
• Quality Management System
• Quality Performance Report System
• Good Manufacturing Practices.
• Quality System, KORE, TCCC std.
• SMK 3
• ISO 14001 / Environment Management System
• ISO 22000 / Food Safety Management System
• Decision Making
• Finance Acumen
• Developing Others
• Managing Performance
• Planning & Executing
• Orientation to Excellence
• Customer Orientation
• Communication & Influencing
• Problem Solving