- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Plan, manage and control the optimal execution of the production process, maintain the production machinery, ensure quality, and process are within Quality, SHE regulations and according to planning on maintenance, in order to shape the conditions for an uninterrupted, effective and efficient production process.
• Detailing the strategic initiatives into manufacturing operation plan, goals and measuring achievement
• Communicate the agreed strategic initiatives to all staff under his/her supervision to build employee trust and support
• Manage, and evaluate the execution of the production operations, in line with the production and maintenance planning, in such a way that the production orders from production planning are completed timely, within specifications and in an effective and efficient way
• Ensure the effective and efficient maintenance execution on all production machinery, installations and equipment, with a minimum of disturbances to the production processing order to maintain the integrity of the production assets and contribute to an uninterrupted, effective and efficient production process
• Manage, control and evaluate waste and environment management, and ensure compliance to TCCC and Government Standard
• Implement and execute the quality policies, standards and quality control measurements and ensure that these quality standards are met during production process, in order to meet the required quality specifications at a minimum of costs
• Analyse trends of key performance measures (LTIFR; EOS; Consumer Complaints; MIFOT; OEE and Cost). Develop and implement tactics to ensure that performance is per target
• Define Improvement program, set up target and monitor the implementation to increase productivity
• Determine and manage resources planning with effective and efficient,
• Review and Ensure team capability aligned to set up competencies,
• Review team performance through regular coaching, training and ensuring implementation of Individual Development Plan (IDP)
• Develop career planning
• Develop and control the annual budget
• Manage operational expenditure is in line with the budget.
• Take responsibility for providing and managing a work environment that is safe and without risk to health by ensuring OHS policy, plans, procedures, induction, training and work instructions are followed. Ensure that hazard management including identification, assessment and control are undertaken
• Min. bachelor degree from Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical or Industrial engineering
• Min. 5 years in FMCG Company and 2-3 years experience in similar position
• Analysing Data (A)
• Computer Literate (P)
• Production Process Operational(K)
• Managing Production (A)
• Managing Quality (A)
• Managing Environment (A)
• Managing Maintenance (A)
• Orientation to excellent
• Customer Orientation
• Communication & Influencing
• Problem Solving
• Building & managing partnership
• Facilitating change
Review ( PT Coca Cola Bottling Indonesia )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Pihak atasan yang memberikan penyuluhan yang baik terhadap karyawan dan adanya program training yang tepat untik membantu karyawan untuk berkembang.
Daya saing yang cukup kuat karena sudah banyak nya konsumen loyal maka distributor sedikit mengalami kesulitan untuk mencari konsumen potential yang baru.