- Setting and creating unit plan, lesson plan
- Manage teaching material
- Teaching and inspiring students with passionate, knowledge and skills.
- Conducting MEC activities
- Assist in MEC daily administration work
- Building good working relationship with stakeholders
- Minimum Bachelor Degree / S1
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English
- Creative, passionate and committed about teaching
- Experienced in teaching phonics will be an advantage
- Pleasant, honest and detail
- Knowledge in computer Microsoft office
- Enthusiastic to work with young children.
- Must have working experience at least 1 year.
- Salary : Negotiable