Coca Cola Bottling Indonesia PT
Maintenance and Engineering Manager
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Plan, manage and control the maintenance and repair system of total plant equipment & machinery to ensure maintenance program are comply to Standard Preventive Maintenance, operation equipment are in good operating condition, uninterrupted process, engineering services & CO2 Plant work properly, effective and efficient as well the engineering process for continual improvements
- Develop maintenance management system and maintenance schedule plan on all production machinery, installations and equipment with a minimum of disturbances to the production processing and align to the equipment maintenance standard.
- Provide requirement plan for maintenance spare part & tools, as well as man power and external services to support the implementation of maintenance plan.
- Lead team to execute planned maintenance as well as corrective maintenance on all production machinery, installations and equipment, with minimum disturbances to the production processing to contribute to an uninterrupted, effective and efficient production process.
- Plan and manage CO2 production and entire machine in Engineering services & CO2 Plant work properly
- Perform the functions as project engineering in operation, by:
- Analyzing the current equipment system and determining engineering project in order to have Plant system and equipment system more effectively and efficiently in accordance with the standards and provisions of the applicable operations.
- Coordinating with National Project for implementation of National Project engineering.
- Monitor and analyze trends of utility cost, machine performance, lost time due to machine breakdown, review maintenance system implementation and develop alternative solutions to determine progress toward an efficient and effective production process and maintenance system.
- Identify area for improvement, develop improvement program and monitor the implementation to increase process efficiency, cost effectiveness, or increase productivity.
- Manage subordinates and develop capability through setting and reviewing subordinates’ performance target, regular coaching and ensuring implementation of Individual Development Plan (IDP)
- Prepare budget, monitor, and control the operational maintenance expense to ensure expenditure is in line with the budget.
- Take responsibility for providing and managing a work environment that is safe and without risk to health by ensuring OHS policy, plans, procedures, induction, training and work instructions are followed. Ensure that hazard management including identification, assessment and control are undertaken.
- Business Acumen
- Manufacturing Operation
- Maintenance Management System
- Project Management
- Quality Management System
- Good Manufacturing Practices.
- SMK 3
- ISO 14001 / Environment Management System
- Decision Making
- Financial Acumen
- Developing Others
- Managing Performance
- Planning & Executing
- Orientation to Excellence
- Customer Orientation
- Communication & Influencing
- Problem Solving
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||Coca Cola Bottling Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Coca-Cola Amatil Indonesia one of the leading manufactures and distributors of The Coca-Cola Company products in Indonesia. Aside from acting as the producer and distributor, our company also sells and markets Coca-Cola products through more than 120 sales centers all over Indonesia, as we are determined to be available anytime, anywhere.
CCAI as a home of top products under the license of The Coca-Cola Company are always keen to find a way to grow our business. We believe that passionate people is the ultimate factor to reach our success therefore we managed as a place where great people do great things together.
Working with CCAI is more than just work experience but personal growth and satisfaction of being with dynamic and exciting culture.
Please take the time to find out what makes us a great place to work.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
As home to the leading beverage products under license of The Coca-Cola Company, CCAI has always sought to develop its business. We believe that the high desire workforce is a major factor in achieving success, then we are the place where great people doing great things together. CCAI works to not only provide work experience, but also self-development, and satisfaction as part of a dynamic and fun culture. Take advantage of your opportunity to carefully explore the reasons why the CCAI is the best place to work
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Coca Cola Bottling Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Marketing / PR (Humas)
- 22 Mei 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Pihak atasan yang memberikan penyuluhan yang baik terhadap karyawan dan adanya program training yang tepat untik membantu karyawan untuk berkembang.
- Daya saing yang cukup kuat karena sudah banyak nya konsumen loyal maka distributor sedikit mengalami kesulitan untuk mencari konsumen potential yang baru.