- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Develop maintenance management system and maintenance schedule plan on all production machinery, installations and equipment with a minimum of disturbances to the production processing and align to the equipment maintenance standard.
- Provide requirement plan for maintenance spare part & tools, as well as man power and external services to support the implementation of maintenance plan.
- Lead team to execute planned maintenance as well as corrective maintenance on all production machinery, installations and equipment, with minimum disturbances to the production processing to contribute to an uninterrupted, effective and efficient production process.
- Plan and manage CO2 production and entire machine in Engineering services & CO2 Plant work properly
- Perform the functions as project engineering in operation, by:
- Analyzing the current equipment system and determining engineering project in order to have Plant system and equipment system more effectively and efficiently in accordance with the standards and provisions of the applicable operations.
- Coordinating with National Project for implementation of National Project engineering.
- Monitor and analyze trends of utility cost, machine performance, lost time due to machine breakdown, review maintenance system implementation and develop alternative solutions to determine progress toward an efficient and effective production process and maintenance system.
- Identify area for improvement, develop improvement program and monitor the implementation to increase process efficiency, cost effectiveness, or increase productivity.
- Manage subordinates and develop capability through setting and reviewing subordinates’ performance target, regular coaching and ensuring implementation of Individual Development Plan (IDP)
- Prepare budget, monitor, and control the operational maintenance expense to ensure expenditure is in line with the budget.
- Take responsibility for providing and managing a work environment that is safe and without risk to health by ensuring OHS policy, plans, procedures, induction, training and work instructions are followed. Ensure that hazard management including identification, assessment and control are undertaken.
- Business Acumen
- Manufacturing Operation
- Maintenance Management System
- Project Management
- Quality Management System
- Good Manufacturing Practices.
- SMK 3
- ISO 14001 / Environment Management System
- Decision Making
- Financial Acumen
- Developing Others
- Managing Performance
- Planning & Executing
- Orientation to Excellence
- Customer Orientation
- Communication & Influencing
- Problem Solving
Review ( PT Coca Cola Bottling Indonesia )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Pihak atasan yang memberikan penyuluhan yang baik terhadap karyawan dan adanya program training yang tepat untik membantu karyawan untuk berkembang.
Daya saing yang cukup kuat karena sudah banyak nya konsumen loyal maka distributor sedikit mengalami kesulitan untuk mencari konsumen potential yang baru.