The analyst actions and supports the survey responsibilities according to global operational excellence guidelines. Integral to the role is building and maintaining client relationship in the assigned industries/ markets. The incumbent will also participate in IS projects in the Talent business as and when assigned.
- Independently deliver high quality survey products on schedule with necessary direction.
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships with key accounts and/or assigned industries.
- Interpret survey findings to client and provide appropriate and tailor-made solutions to address specific client needs.
- Continuously accumulate deep knowledge in assigned industry(s) or market and to be ready as an industry or market expert of the team.
- Participate in integrated consulting projects as a module owner as appropriate with standard technical contents.
- Bachelor Degree
- At least 2-3 years of experience in corporate HR within a consulting or professional services environment. 1 year of external client HR consulting experience is highly desirable.
- Fresh graduate are encourage to apply
- Strong IT skills including MS Excel, MS Word and MS Power Point
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and also within a team, assertive, and have strong attention to details.
- Be a team-player and possess a positive attitude toward learning
- Good command of English in both oral and written
Tutup pada 25/October/2016