Information Solutions (IS) Analyst
The analyst actions and supports the survey responsibilities according to global operational excellence guidelines. Integral to the role is building and maintaining client relationship in the assigned industries/ markets. The incumbent will also participate in IS projects in the Talent business as and when assigned.
- Independently deliver high quality survey products on schedule with necessary direction.
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships with key accounts and/or assigned industries.
- Interpret survey findings to client and provide appropriate and tailor-made solutions to address specific client needs.
- Continuously accumulate deep knowledge in assigned industry(s) or market and to be ready as an industry or market expert of the team.
- Participate in integrated consulting projects as a module owner as appropriate with standard technical contents.
- Bachelor Degree
- At least 2-3 years of experience in corporate HR within a consulting or professional services environment. 1 year of external client HR consulting experience is highly desirable.
- Fresh graduate are encourage to apply
- Strong IT skills including MS Excel, MS Word and MS Power Point
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and also within a team, assertive, and have strong attention to details.
- Be a team-player and possess a positive attitude toward learning
- Good command of English in both oral and written
Tutup pada 25/October/2016