Coffee / Tea Barista
- Male/Female, 21-35 years old.
- Ideal candidates have a minimum of 1 years in relevant professional bartending or barista experience
- Basic skills and knowledge of bartending, coffee roasting, and latte art are essential.
- Abilityto work in a fast paced environment, standing for a prolonged period of timenecessary, and cope with heavy workload and flexible work schedule.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, AND experience in the specialty coffee, retail, hospitality and/or customer service industries will be a point plus. Passive spoken English is required for all Baristas.
- Our Baristas demonstrate outstanding hospitality skills through the execution of high quality beverages,customer engagement, excellent product knowledge and superior barista skills
- F&B, Supermarket or Cafe working background preferred
Duties and Responsibilities
- Adhere to all company policies and protocols, both behind the bar and at the front of house, including those for cash handling and safety, while maintaining a clean and organized workspace so fellow team members can locate resources and products quickly
- Ensure that the company's brand is properly reflected by keeping a well maintained, clean, well-organized and stocked coffee bar
- Uphold the company's standards regarding merchandising, inventory and rotation of store products
- Offer relevant, thoughtful ideas and suggestions for improving operations
- Ensure adherence to the company's dress code, as well as all health and safety requirement
- Participate in store-wide profit initiatives
- Offer strategic input or suggestions as to how to increase store profitability
- Demonstrate initiative with routine tasks