- To deliver best class contract management services by oversee entire contract design
- Toimplement technical side of the contract such as variation in quantity
- To cooperate with project management team in managing contractor progress claim, manage change order
Duration of contract
- Conducting reviews and legal aspects assessment of contract award & administration.
- Preparing and drafting commercial bids and tenders, estimating the costs of a project and ensuring that the costs are controlled.
- Reviews bids, conduct negotiations and administer the award of contracts and contract amendments and provision of feedback to bidders.
- Drafts appropriate contractual and commercial terms & conditions to best serve and protect Company’s interests
- Reviews and amends standard contract documentation as required
- Builds and maintain relationships with suppliers in order to secure positive, constructive and cost effective commercial agreements for the Company
- Provides general assistance & advice on contractual & procurement matters as required to support Company’s operations
- Willing to be located in Site area, Kerinci, Sumatra Island
- Ability to speak Minang language candidates are preferred
- Degree (or equivalent) in Quantity Surveying, Engineering or related Business subject
- Able to implement and understand with FIDIC regulation
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Minimum 5 years experience in similar field
- Professional qualification in Procurement, Surveying or related profession.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
How to apply
Click on the APPLY NOW
Please include your application letter, recent photograph (with blue background), updated CV, scan of your ID card and other supporting Educational documents. Please type [KH 07 – IMPORT, CUSTOM & LOGISTIC SUPERVISOR] on the Subject Box. For more information please visit our website www.posoenergy.com