- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Hospitality Management, Business or Communications.
- Min.1-2 year(s) of working experience in related area
- Fluent in English both Oral and Written
- Passion for events and understanding of the latest trends and their role within the creative & lifestyle environment.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and excellent time management.
- Ability to work independently, multi task/manage multiple projects simultaneously and achieve results on deadlines.
- Positive attitude, likeable, resourceful nature and excellent problem solving capabilities.
- Good on Microsoft Office; proficiency in Adobe Creative suite ideal but not required.
- Excellent Health and detail oriented