CIVIL AND STRUCTURAL DESIGN ENGINEER – MYANMAR (BURMA) BASED
Candidates with at least 5-7 years of experience, as a Civil & Structural Design Engineer in the design & build of a residential/commercial - building projects, already working or interested in working in Myanmar (Burma), can apply for this opportunity to join an internationally recognized main contractor based close to Yangon region which is one of the biggest commercial city of Myanmar (Burma). This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who can lead and direct a project and others as a key influencer and potential leader. Look, this is like a golden opportunity for all the Native Burmese who had went abroad to work to return to their home to re-build their country.
This is a high quality MNC consultancy that has completed numerous groundbreaking projects throughout South East Asia. They have been involved in design and build consultancy for large scale residential & commercial services and broadened over the years, undertaking other projects in the field of master planning, project management, construction management, engineering design, turnkey implementation and facility management.
- Provide Civil/Structural design and analysis calculations using relevant codes.
- Prepare engineering plans, design documents and schematic layout for submission
- Review and evaluate shop drawings
- Coordinate technical documents
- Organize and coordinate technical documents
- Attend site meetings and monitor work progress
- Strong design skills on temporary site works.
- You will be working on projects from inception to completion, meaning you will be involved at tendering stage, throughout the project life cycle, right through to delivery.
- Strong site co-ordination skills will be required.
- Experience in the design of Building Structures and other relevant Residential projects.
- You must have passion and drive: these are two key traits that will be key in this role.
- Negotiable depending on experience. My client have indicated that the key is to get the right individual first and the salary will reflect this and remain highly competitive.
- Working hours: Typical engineering hours
- Working Condition: 5.5-6 Days
- Placement: Permanent
- Work location: Myanmar
- Generous holiday allowances
- Training and Continued Professional Development
- Tailored individual career plan
- Fantastic working environment, a real team mentality
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge projects.
- MUST have a recognized Civil Engineering Degree
- MUST have Residential Building project experience in Singapore
- MUST have 7 years experience working in a Consultancy
- MUST have solid experience in C&S Design Engineering with over ground structures.
- MUST be knowledgeable in STAAD Pro and AutoCAD
- Excellent technical, structural and design skills, good communication, interpersonal & project skills
- Highly self reliant, good working attitude with a high level of professionalism and integrity
- Good team player and adaptable to a dynamic environment
How to apply:
- Detailed resume
- Availability or Notice Period to serve,
- Reason for Leaving,
- Current and Expected Salary
Please email your resume to:
Rave Menon (Reg. No. – R1654018)
Dial: +65 6225 5404
3C Synergy is a leading specialist Recruitment Consultancy serving the Technology and Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure, Property and Energy markets across Asia since 2007.
Our market knowledge and project experience spans across Civil’s, Rail, Infrastructure, Build, Commercial, Mixed Use, Hospitality, Residential, Mixed Use, Marine & Energy related projects. Our services are used to recruit talent from Graduate to Director level.
We are proud to count major multi-national, international and national banking institutions, IT Consultancies, IT Vendors, Real Estate, Property and Construction related organisations, including Developers, Government Department, Consultancies, Service Providers, Contractors and Sub-Contractors as our partners.
Since our inception in 2006 in the UK, we have expanded operations to Asia with the opening of our Singapore office in 2007, followed by Hong Kong in 2010 and Malaysia in 2014.
“3C Synergy is creating synergies, raising recruitment standards”