Head of business unit Oncology
- A great opportunity to work in one of the biggest multinational companies in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Exposure for local and regional responsibilities.
- Senior Management responsibilities
Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company, boasting a significant turnover and excellent track record in Indonesia from both a business and human capital perspective. With a remarkable market share globally & locally, the organisation is still looking to implement an exceptional growth plan and ensure they have a stringent process in place. To aid with this vision, our client is looking for a strong Head of business unit for Oncology who can contribute to the success of the organisation.
- Responsible for Profit and Loss (P&L) performance of assigned business operation.
- Leads strategic planning process for the business unit.
- Manages business operations utilising the Company's business metrics.
- Responsible for building and maintaining customer relationships.
- Reviews production and operating reports to ensure efficient operations.
- Establishes and manages current customer relationships, striving to capitalise on organic revenue growth opportunities.
- Demonstrates an entrepreneurial spirit and drive.
- The Business Unit Manager is the leader of the work cell and is accountable for the operational and financial performance of that work cell.
- Manages the performance, developments, and rewards for direct reports.
- Full responsibility for continuous improvement of customer relationship performance metrics and customer satisfaction.
- Minimum bachelor degree of relevant field
- At least 10 -15 years of working in the pharmaceutical industry
- Oncology products experience is a must
- Strong leadership and communication
- Fluent in English
- Flexible to travel
- Preferably coming from a multinational company
- Competitive salary with significant allowances with bonus potential.
- Great local and international career development opportunities.
- Strong learning culture.
- Excellent facilities and office environment.
Page Group Indonesia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|Industri||Biotech / Farmasi / Kedokteran / Kesehatan|
|Perusahaan||Michael Page lihat lowongan|
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.co.id
lowongan kerja rekomendasi