To conduct administration activities for DNX Indonesia in relation to Human Resources matters. This role is responsible for employee changes in the HRIS and other lifecycle activities.
- Education: Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or equivalent industry experience. Prefer from at Least Bachelor Degree in Law, Psychology or Human Resources Management.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years experience in a Human Resources role, exposure to generalist activities and have much knowledge that related to Industrial Relation. Having experience in Learning and Development Function will be value added.
- Technical: Exposure to or understanding of HRIS systems, Demonstrated advanced understanding of Manpower legislation and regulation related to the Mining Industry, Working knowledge of Indonesian Employment Legislation, Demonstrated competence in HR Information Systems, MS Office, Lotus Notes, IPL Operating system
- Demonstrated effective communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Ability to travel to remote sites on a regular basis
- Demonstrated highly effective customer service and relationship building skills.
- Demonstrate a strong safety focus – a leader in Zero Harm Values
- Passionate, results driven approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills, relationship and stakeholder management skills
- Performs to a high level of competence with honesty, integrity and professionalism
- Effective time management skills with the ability to multitask prioritise and work to deadlines.