- Min. Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology(IT) / Information System (IS) / Computer Science
- Max. age 35 years old
- Min. of 2 years experiences in similar position
- Knowledge about human resource business process is a must
- Experience supporting a HRIS implementation, required
- Strong attention to detail and solid organizational skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Good command of English, verbal and written
- Able to operate Microsoft Access and VBA
- Must be proficient in Macro Excel and Power Point
- Work closely with HR, Talent Acquisition and Payroll Teams to define and understand HRIS related business needs.
- Manage implementation lifecycle of new HR business systems and processes.
- Maintain HR business systems to ensure continued operation through testing and enhancements while leveraging internal resources and/or outside vendors to troubleshoot and resolve problems.
- Provide technical support to Human Resources staff and end users of HRIS applications; Enhance HR Systems to provide employee information to all business partners in a timely and efficient manner
- Conducts regular audits and maintenance of employee records, including HR status updates, terminations, and new hires
- Control data quality of information within HRIS systems; validate changes related to HRIS data
- Analyze, design, and develop required custom report
- Develop HRIS reports that facilitate for the HRBP’s day-to-day data requirements as well as monthly or annual reporting requirements.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
As the leader among Internet Service Providers in Indonesia, CBN is working hard to earn the recognition as “The Brand You can Trust”.
With the objective of building the Internet community in Indonesia, CBN will continue to provide customers with a variety of facilities and innovative Internet solutions that they can access without having to go out of its Web site.
CBN in Brief:
- We are more than just a pioneering Internet Service Provider (ISP) in Indonesia. Above anything else, the Indonesian Internet community recognizes CBN as the leading ISP in Indonesia, enabling tens of thousands of Internet users reap the benefits of the Internet.
- Today, CBN is associated with high quality and highly reliable Internet services, highly professional and responsive technical support staff, as well as the pioneer in innovation and adoption of advanced technologies to meet all the customers’ demand in Internet services.
Review ( CYBERINDO ADITAMA, PT (cbn.net.id) )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Perusahaan besar dengan manajemen yang bagus untuk menunjang karyawan serta lingkunagan yang sangat bermanfaat guna menunjang kinerja karyawan yang bagus.
Kemampuan karyawan yang kurang merata sehingga karyawan harus di training untuk menambah wawasan dan ilmu yang bertambah guna menunjang kinerja karyawan.