BUT STAR ENERGY GEOTHERMAL (WAYANG WINDU) LIMITED
Performs instrument engineering input for projects and minor upgrades and secondly supporting the Geothermal Operations and Maintenance departments in providing pneumatic, hydraulic & electronic instrumentation engineering expertise to company in order to ensure all production facilities and equipment are designed, constructed, modified, operated, and maintained effectively and safely in accordance with engineering standard and practices.
- Instrument Engineer reports to Reliability & Plant Engineering Superintendent, Wayang Windu Field
- He/She should know his/her area of responsibility, agreed goals, standards, policies & procedures.
- Financial Authority: None
- Decision Making: On a regular and continuous basis, exercises self judgment and assumes responsibility for decisions, consequences, and results having an impact on people, costs, and/or quality of service within the assigned area of responsibility.
- Employment : Direct Contract for 1 (one) year
- Prepares Engineering Work Package (design, scope of work, budget), estimates costs and reviews bids for engineering or extraction projects to determine project feasibility, and reviews contract documents
- Ensures electrical and electronic systems meet statutory and technical requirements plans, schedules, conducts and coordinates program of assigned engineering work and projects
- Develops and conducts a well-established schedule for assigned engineering work and projects, oversees, and analyses the progress of those projects to ensure schedule is followed up
- Conducts engineering design, sizing and selection of instrumentation, review of detailed engineering drawings and ensuring compliance to local and international standards
- Assists in developing specification of material requests (MSR), technical bid document and technical evaluation on facilities engineering related.
- Assists the execution / performance of contractors in supplying service (engineering consultant) and project management to ensure deliverables are in accordance with the established parameters
- Assists the investigation of instrument failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation, and to make recommendations to maintenance crew.
- Assists assigned project planning, execution, control, and assists in composing reports including monthly, semi-annual and annual reports for internal use, government and partners as required
- Performance to the agreed goals
- Satisfactory result from customers (users)
- Conformance to Company’s and government’s policies, procedures and regulations
- Showing a continuous improvement attitude
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- S1 degree in electrical / instrumentation engineering, preferable major study in energy conversion
- Fresh graduate or experience
- Has strong knowledge on steam power plant process
- Has skill to use at least one engineering software for energy conversion analysis, such as cycle tempo, fluent, etc
- Has experience to conduct a study (for fresh graduate) or a project (for experience) related with energy conversion
- Able to work individually as well as in a team
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
|Industri||Energi / Tenaga / Air / Minyak & Gas / Pengolahan Limbah|
Located 40 km south of Bandung in West Java, Wayang Windu Power Generation is operated by Star Energy Geothermal (Wayang Windu) Limited a wholly owned subsidiary of Star Energy. It is managed under a Joint Operation Contract with Pertamina to develop geothermal resources within the 12,960 hectare contract area. An Energy Sales Agreement between Star Energy, Pertamina and PLN, a state owned utility company, gives Star Energy the right to develop up to 400 MW of electricity - generating capacity over a period of 42 years, with each generating unit being scheduled to operate for at least 30 years. The JOC has the potential to ultimately deliver more than the already-contracted 400 MW of base load electricity to power hungry West Java.
Planning is now well advanced to expand Wayang Windu further, through the addition of a third Unit with generation capacity of 127 MW. Unit 3 should be on stream by mid-2014. In February 2010, Star Energy finalized a US$350 million bond issue, the proceeds from which will be used partly to fund the initial drilling and development work for Unit 3, with that worth due to commerce in the middle of 2010, using a drilling rig designed and built to Star Energy Geothermal specifications.
Truly, a world-class renewable energy facility, being operated to world class standards, Wayang Windu delivers real benefit to all Star Energy stakeholders.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi